As communities within the United States move from a shelter-in-place posture to one of “pandemic resilience,” families play a unique and fundamental role. Public policy should be designed to provide moral and practical support to families, enabling family resilience as a part of social resilience.
CPJ’s Families Valued program produced several resources including:
- Returning to Work: Three Policy Steps To Strengthen Family Life During Pandemic Recovery
- Christian Leaders Call for Emergency Paid Sick and Family Leave
- Family Support During COVID-19: Helping Families Be Home Base
- How Changes to the Unemployment System Affect the Sacred Sector
- What New COVID-19 Laws Mean for Faith-Based Employers