IRFA works to protect the freedom of faith-based organizations to maintain their religious identity and practices. We draw together faith-based organizations, their associations, and interested individuals across religious, ethnic, and sector lines to make common cause for institutional religious freedom.
IRFA is dedicated to actively promoting the cause of institutional religious freedom, working upstream from the courts by crafting better policy solutions rather than only opposing bad policy proposals.
Join IRFA to:
- Be at the forefront in understanding the role of faith-based services in our pluralistic society
- Become part of an expansive network of faith-based service organizations
- Demonstrate the importance that you place on your religious identity and faith-shaped practices
- Show your members, your donors, and the public your commitment to upholding religious freedom for all
- Join together with other leaders to affect policy developments
- Make your organization’s educational and advocacy work more effective
- Receive access to member-only webinars and calls
- Receive access to member-only capacity-building resources specifically for the leaders of faith-based organizations
- Receive member-discounted rates for consulting services by subject matter experts for you and your organization’s board and staff
Members are not publicly identified without specific permission.
Supporting memberships are open to faith-based organizations and to associations of faith-based organizations. Annual membership begins when an application is accepted by IRFA. For individuals who wish to be supportive of IRFA’s work, we welcome your donation, designated for IRFA. See our donate page for additional details.
Annual Dues for Associations and Organizations
|$500,000 to $999,999
|$250,000 to $499,999
|$0 to $249,999
How to Join
Request the membership application by clicking filling out the fields below. You’ll receive the application by email. Applications for membership must be accepted by IRFA to become effective, and will be confirmed by a receipt after approval.