A biblical vision of justice and principled pluralism has the capacity to transform public life. To advance this vision, the Center for Public Justice equips citizens, develops leaders, and shapes policy.
Become a Donor
Donate by Credit or Debit Card
To learn more about our compliance with state laws regarding charitable disclosure, click the button below.
Your generous gift makes CPJ’s programs possible. Join us in serving God, advancing justice, and transforming public life by giving now through clicking the secure link below. The Center for Public Justice is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gift is tax deductible.
When you join CPJ in this mission with your one time or recurring donation, you support programs like:
- The Equipping Ministries Fellowship, where CPJ provides Hispanic-led churches and faith-based nonprofits the resources to build organizational capacity and embody biblical civic engagement.
- CPJ’s work to educate policymakers about the important role of faith-based organizations through CPJ’s Institutional Religious Freedom Alliance and family-supportive public policies through CPJ’s Families Valued program.
- CPJ’s paid internship program, a formative educational experience which encourages professional, spiritual, and intellectual development at the intersection of faith, public policy, and justice. Interns participate in a weekly educational seminar to learn the historical and theological underpinnings of a public justice perspective. CPJ offers fall, spring, and summer internships to undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and law students.
Custom donations leave a unique mark on CPJ’s work. These donations may have special tax benefits and will allow you to make a lasting impact at CPJ for years to come. Examples of custom donations include:
- Donations from your Donor Advised Fund
- Donation of your Required Minimum Distribution from an IRA
- Gifts of securities/stocks
- Donation in your estate plan or will
- Donations matched by your employer
- Gifts through your PayPal Account
- Recurring or one time donations via direct transfer from your bank account
If you would like to to learn more about making a custom donation, see Custom Donation FAQ or contact CPJ’s Development Team at 202-695-2667, who will be happy to talk with you about custom donations or planned gifts.
For donations by mail or by phone, please use the following contact information for CPJ.